Monday, April 11, 2011

Love For Japan

I know I've blogged about this before, but I think it's a really important topic and it's my blog so I can talk about whatever I want. SO, lots of wonderful etsy sellers and myself have collaborated on a charity shop where proceeds will benefit relief efforts in Japan. Donating items is super easy and there are lots of cute items to buy.



The shop {Love For Japan} is run by one of my favorite bloggy friends (and sponsors) Christen of LetterHappy. And it's been endlessly promoted by another favorite, Ashley of One in the Hand. These girls are so inspiring to me, and you can learn even more about the shop and how you can help by reading this in-depth post written by Ashley over at the Handmade with Purpose blog. You can ALSO grab the little button over on my left sidebar so you can show your support on your own blog. 

Have any of you donated to LFJ? Let me know in the comments so I can go take a peek.

2 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...