Thursday, April 21, 2011

Call for May Sponsors

It's that time again... time for some brand new (or returning - whatever) sponsors to step forward. This month I have new (larger) ad sizes and a group feature post to drive even more traffic to my lovely sponsors. In addition, 50% of all advertising dollars will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation. This is a one month deal, so jump on it while you can. Read more about the cause here, and read more about sponsorship here.


If you have any questions, as always, you can direct them to wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail.com and I'll be sure to get back to you.

2 comments :

  1. awesome :D hope you get a lot!

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am putting together my list for whom I want to sponsor on, I'd love to be on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...