Monday, April 25, 2011

April Sponsors

So this is my first post dedicated to my sponsors. I'm only going to do one of these per month, because I promised myself when I first started accepting sponsors that I wouldn't let it take over all of my content. BUT I really honestly love all of my sponsors (I wouldn't have them here if I didn't).


Somer Knits

Somer is a fellow knitting enthusiast with some really great designs. She also has a really cute blog called Knit-o-matic (which is a great name, by the way) where she chronicles her daily life as a knitter and business owner.




Chantilly Songs

Chantilly is a singer/songwriter in Brooklyn who shares her adventures, thoughts, and outfits on her wonderful blog.




Out of the Frame

I own a little amigurumi creation from Rowan and I can tell you first-hand that she does really great work. Check out my crochet twin here.




CAPow!

This shop has some of the cutest prints in all of Etsy. They also do custom "hometown hearts" prints so you can show off your pride in your own city.




Phantom Limb

A fellow Michigander, Stephanie's blog chronicles her crafty adventures, and her shop has all kinds of paper goods made from library cards and maps!




The Curious Pug

Alycia's blog has been one of my favorites ever since I first started blogging. She shares everything from personal stories to DIY's.




Hiya Luv

Another one of my first blogging buddies, Gina's blog is full of her adventures as a budding business owner, and she sells some seriously cute stuff in her shop. She also hosts the #setupshop chat Monday nights (which you may have noticed if you follow me on Twitter). It's a lot of fun - you should join us!




Along for the Ride

Laura's blog and shop are both full of cuteness. My favorite item in her shop is this pink rosette hairpin/brooch that's part of Handmade with Purpose. She's donating proceeds to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!




LetterHappy

If you haven't been to Christen's shop, what are you waiting for??! She sells prints, clothing, vintage, and pretty much anything awesome. She also blogs and runs the Love for Japan shop. Yep, she does it all.

{shop}{blog}{twitter}


Go visit these lovely ladies and leave them some comments or maybe even make a few purchases. They really are the greatest!

If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for may, rates are very reasonable (and this month only, 50% will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation) and you'll get to be in this nifty feature next month! Just check out this post or email me at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail.com!

6 comments :

  1. thank you for the lovely shoutout, anne :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely post. I am in great company this month as a sponsor, its a talented group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shops!!
    I actually got that My Life Would Suck Without You card for my mum for Easter!! I adore Letter Happy's shop!! She is super talented!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sponsors!
    Happy Tuesday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sponsors! Happy Tuesday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...