Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ABC's of Annie

I saw this cute little survey over on Ashley's blog and Allie's blog and probably a lot more too, so I decided to give it a try. It reminds me of Myspace surveys. Remember those days?


Necklace: handmade by me, Earrings: Lia Sophia, Cardigan: thrifted, Dress and Tank: F21





Age: 23


Bed size: I'm in transition with a futon at the moment, sooo... futon size? hah!


Chore you hate: cleaning the toilet, obviously


Dogs: There are two mutts at my house right now - one's an old man and the other is a really big puppy.


Essential start of your day: check my email and social media before even getting out of bed

Favorite color: yellow!


Gold or silver: silver or white gold


Height: 5'5"


Instruments I play (or have played): I played the French Horn in elementary school, and I can get down with a mean kazoo solo (I might be kidding, but I might not be)


Job title: Freelance writer/designer, business owner, Head Nacho (<--what do you think about that title for my business cards, eh?)


Kids: no, thanks. Maybe one day, but not soon.


Live: Southeast Michigan


Mom's name: Suzanne


Nickname: Annie (if that counts, even though it's what I'm always called)


Overnight hospital stays: once when I was 10, and a few close calls since


Pet peeve: intolerance and arrogance... and when people say "Where are you at?" It's "Where are you?" I don't understand why you'd add an extra word just to make your sentence grammatically incorrect. Wait, you mean that's not as important as the first thing? #priorities


Quote from a movie: "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." -Zoolander
Seriously though: "Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." -Juno


Right or left handed: Right, but I always wished I was a lefty


Siblings: one younger brother and I grew up with an older cousin who's sort of a sister


Time you wake up: 7:30 during the week, unless I decide to be a party animal, then it's 8:30 


Underwear: yeah?


Vegetables you dislike: pretty much everything besides broccoli, asparagus, and spinach


What makes you run late: nothing. ever. I hate being late for anything.


X-rays you've had done: I don't even know - too many to count. I was very accident prone as a child.


Yummy food you make: no-bake cookies. Yes, my food talent extends to baked goods that don't require baking...


Zoo animal: Penguins 4lyfe

8 comments :

  1. love these surveys! i did one as well - such a great way to help your readers get to know you!

    have a fabulous day, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this a while ago! Linky > http://lariatsandlavender.blogspot.com/2011/04/abc-and-23-other-letters.html

    Also, do NOT wish to be a lefty. I am a lefty. Writing in notebooks and journals is a pain.in.the.backside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Zoolander quote. Recently my husband tried to do the one about tiny people who can't read (or something like that). He botched it but it was still funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok same-birthday-buddy, I love that you played the french horn too!! What are the odds??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Juno. And I, too, always wanted to be a lefty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think if you put "Head Nacho" on a business card, they would think it's something like "Cheesehead". Or maybe not since it's a Wisconsin thing. Sorry, rambling and I'll be using this survey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart your blog and to show my love I would like to award you with the One Lovely Blog Award! You can check it out here http://domesticsweetheart.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blog-award.html :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...