Thursday, April 7, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Growing Sweet Pea

Today we're interviewing the very silly Shannon a.k.a. Momma Pea a.k.a. Growing Sweet Pea. she has an amazing shop and blog showcasing her sweet illustrations of little families (and custom work - so cute!) So let's learn some useless info about her:



1. What is your favorite outdated slang phrase?
________ is the bomb!
As in...
Mint oreos are the bomb.
Knitting is the bomb.
Pea Daddy is the bomb.


2. If you had to choose between going without chocolate for a year or having a mullet, which would you choose?
I really like chocolate...

3. What is your opinion of Charlie Sheen?
He's been in a lot of good movies that I like, especially Major League and Wall Street.

4. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
To any cheese connoisseurs or healthy eaters who might be reading this, my apologies in advance:
Kraft parmesan, which I sprinkle all over pretty much every pasta dish we make at home, and
Cheez Whiz, which is a necessary ingredient for authentic Philadelphia-style cheese fries.


*editors note: I just have to say that the mullet photo is probably the single greatest thing to ever happen to 4 silly questions. Well done, Shannon!

Visit Shannon Here:

***

If you're interested in being the next silly interviewee, just send me a quick email at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail.com! Thanks for being a great sport, Shannon!

3 comments :

  1. omgosh, i love shannon! and I am so glad that i finally got to see an example of her head cropping ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa
    I love Shannon.
    Seriously.
    And I have had 2 custom cartoons by her. Fabulous.
    Shannon, your mullet is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...