Thursday, April 28, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Chocolate and Cream Cake

Welp, I know this feature is called "4 silly questions" but today there are 6. Why? Because I said so, and because it's silly. The silly interviewee is Mandy Curtis of Chocolate and Cream Cake, who wisely pays more attention to zombies than beanie babies.



1. It's the zombie apocalypse - do you run, hide, or fight?
Fight. With a sawed-off shotgun in one hand and a shovel in the other.

2. Did you collect beanie babies? Which one was your favorite?
There was a period of time when the world thought Beanie Babies were the currency of the future ... but I wasn't going to spend my $2 a week allowance on them because I believed the world to have gone temporarily insane.

3. What is your favorite '90's Nickelodeon TV show?
All of them? I'm a product of 90s Nickelodeon TV. Pete and Pete. Hey Dude. Doug. Hey Arnold. Clarissa Explains it All. Angry Beavers.

4. If you had a pet turkey, what would you name it?
Jonathan Horatio Peters, III. I would hang his portrait in my library, over the fireplace. It would feature him wearing an ascot and a monocle.

5. What 3 historical figures would you like to have dinner with? And what would you talk about?
FDR and Eleanor (Roosevelt) and Ulysses S. Grant. I'd open the conversation with the fact that I'm distantly related to Grant, and then we'd all have an interesting discussion on familial ties, women's rights and the restorative powers of hot springs.

6. What is your opinion of Tom Cruise?
I think he's a nutter. But he's been in some great films, and would also make a good topic of discussion at the above dinner party.


Please visit Mandy's lovely blog, and feel free to answer any of the above questions in the comments. Also, if anyone's interested in being featured on a future 4 silly questions feature, just send me an email at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail.com.

4 comments :

  1. This is an awesome Q&A! I'm not clever enough to answer this, but my old roommate would be perfect for this. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH!!! Beanie Babies!!! Oh I loved them, so so much. I had many favorites, too. Garcia the tye-dye bear, Canyon the Mountain Lion (my dad won him for me at a carnival. I think he was my above all fav. And now I live where Mountain Lions roam!) - Smoochie the frog was another favorite! And oh, Nip the cat! I want more Beanie Babies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun, Annie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...