Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I Wore

This was the first week of consistently good weather, and I had a lot of fun dressing up in clothes I haven't worn for a few months. So I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.


Details
Dress and Belt: Parisian
Wrap: F21
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Thrifted

***


Details
Dress: F21
Cardigan and Flower: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Renegade Craft Fair Chicago (can't remember the seller!)

***



Details
Dress: Parisian
Wrap and Sunglasses: F21
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Payless

It's since gone back to snow/"wintery mix" here in Michigan. But at least I got a few days of spring last week! How's the weather where you are?

12 comments :

  1. The second outfit is my favorite! Love the green dress and that yellow flower in your hair. So pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits, especially the first and second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your dresses! i'm gonna link up this wednesday too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your outfits! Especially the pink one! So pretty!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. I was signed into the wrong account - that last comment was from me - Lori at chicgeekdesigns. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfits! one day i hope to be brave enough to do a WIWW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that hot pink dress!! How pretty!! And I hope they still have that green dress over at F21!! I have been looking for a dress like that FOREVER!!! :)
    Have a wonderful day!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh the green and yellow outfit is my favorite! But I also love love that hot pink belt in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE :)

    I ador you shoes in the last photo! I've been meaning to get myself a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first outfit! Love that hot pink color. Visiting from WIWW. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...