Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What I Wore

I'm trying a different format this week for WIWW (linking up with The Pleated Poppy). I hid my face with my camera and didn't try to be fancy. It seems to be easier and less awkward than this. What do you think? Anyway, the main event...

In this outfit: dress: Modcloth ~ leggings: Target ~ boots: vintage ~ necklaces: Avon


In this outfit: cardigan, sweater, belt, leggings: Target ~ boots: Macy's ~ earrings: birthday gift from Beth


In this outfit: dress, tights: Target ~ sweater: Charlotte Russe ~ boots: Parisian ~ necklace: Wattlebird


In this outfit: vest: Express ~ shirt: Old Navy ~ skirt: H&M ~ tights: Target ~ boots: vintage ~ necklace: Wattlebird ~ earrings: birthday gift from Beth



In this outfit: dress: Modcloth ~ tights: Target ~ cardigan & earrings: F21 ~ shoes: Payless ~ necklace: gift ~ scarf: Disney (yeah, that Disney) Can you see the little Mickey Mouse outline?

16 comments :

  1. You have such a cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe love the mickey mouse print!

    i have to say #2 and #3 was a close tie for me. you look so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love #3 - super cute!
    I like how you have your Etsy linked onto your blog...I'm going to have to figure out how to do this!!! -diane
    http://www.sweeteuropeandreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all looks, very cute with the boots and skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest annie,
    you are adorable and the only wiww that i like;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. dearest annie,
    you are adorable and the only wiww that i like;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. dearest annie,
    you are adorable and the only wiww that i like;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style!! I heart that dress from Target!! Target has the prettiest stuff!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really admire your style! Great outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! Love the dresses and tights. I need to break my habit of jeans everyday. The day I wore my dress and tights was Sunday and usually I come home and change right after church...not in that outfit...I stayed in it all day long. So comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun outfits! xx

    www.littlefashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfits! those bone colored boots are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that 3rd outfit down SO MUCH!! cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it all, especially that modcloth dress. Great style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. catching up on blogs tonight {LATE, i know} but i just had to say I HAVE THAT MICKEY SCARF TOO! love that it's so subtle, but still awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...