Monday, March 28, 2011

An Outfit: Lime Green Sailor

This weather is freaking me out. It looks absolutely gorgeous outside, and then you open the door and this frozen air just hits you out of nowhere. I don't remember 35 degrees feeling this cold back when it was actually winter...


Anyway, I've been trying to fake spring by dressing like it. Maybe Mother Nature will follow my lead one day?





Details
Dress: Victoria's Secret
Cardigan: F21
Tights: Target
Socks: H&M
Shoes: DIY
Necklace: Thrifted


Also, it's still too cold to go outside for photos. I'm a wimp. *Linking up to The Pleated Poppy for WIWW*

11 comments :

  1. CUTE outfit! LOVE the color of the dress, it's fabulous! I'm such a fan of bright green this year. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the weather. WAY too cold for me! I tried to wear a floral dress to tip off mother nature that I'm ready for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute outfit! I really don't know what's up with the weather! It went from 80 degrees one day to 40 the next. Blah! Love the bright color on you! Very springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable! and the sweater-mwah, I love!
    ps-giveaway over at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. our weather is the SAME way! and you look adorable! love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that green!!I think everyone is pulling out their Spring/Summer clothes hoping Mother Nature will get the hint! :)
    Keep warm!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome dress, my favorite color. I've been doing the same, dressing more spring-ish, hoping Mother Nature listens up! :)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy. Fun dress! I know what you mean about the weather. It was so nice in TX last week and then over the weekend the warm weather went away...I want spring back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY cute outfit. Looks like spring to me!!!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!!! I, too, am trying to fake spring out :) So far, no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fun bright color-and that necklace is sooo fun!
    I would love for you to come link up this post & join the party at my blog at http://makingtheworldcuter.com
    Have a great weekend!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...