Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Outfit: Blush & Knits

Welp, I did another outfit post. This time I ventured outside (it was actually fairly warm, but there's still snow on the ground). I'm linking up to The Pleated Poppy's WIWW post for the second time (remember when I said I wouldn't do this every week? yeah) What I wore:






shirt dress: H&M ~ cardigan, cable knit leggings, rose earrings: F21 ~ necklace: gift ~ shoes: Payless

It's my birthday today! (I know I said it in my last post, but it wasn't technically my birthday yet when I posted it). So I'm going to celebrate by wearing another cute outfit and maybe taking more awkward photos. We'll see ;)

12 comments :

  1. I always loved shoes like that. Pretty in snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a comfy outfit!!! You look so cute!
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit :)

    and happy birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fab one!
    Looking gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!! New follower- and hope you have a great birthday!

    www.amandalynnedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! i LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute outfit!!! Love the dress and the sweater and the knit leggings! It's one of those outfits I dream I could pull off. Lol! And happy birthday!! Go celebrate!! Enjoy lunch with your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Annie!! Have a wonderful day. (We're in the Love & Envelopes Birthday Club together :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cardigan. Love the blue/gray shade. And Happy belated B-day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...