Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Indie Biz 3.0 Binder

I'm so late in posting this, but I finally got around to taking photos of my Indie Biz 3.0 binder.


I wanted to make it really simple, but still "me," so I used yellow fabric, stencils, and some little felt birds that I made.


If you're unfamiliar with Indie Biz, I think you should go read about it, because it's awesome. It's an online class hosted by some really impressive lady business owners, and I'm learning so much from it! It's been kind of hard to keep up with, because I signed up late and I want to gain as much from each lesson as possible. But I know it is going to help me so much in my business. Who else is taking Indie 3?

2 comments :

  1. I am ! :) Love the felt bird, SO CUTE! I just love birds in general and that's lovely. Great binder, I need to make mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am! love the binder and i am waaaaay behind! so glad we have access to the site for a year. i think it's gonna take me that long : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...