Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hello! My name is Julie Goodrow, I love making crafty things of all kinds and I run an etsy shop called Punkscrapper! I live in a small town with my wonderful husband and four little furry kitty cats! When Im not working I love thrift shopping with my sweety and collecting tattoos!
When did you start making things?
I started making things when I was a little girl. My weekends and vacations were spent with my older sister who always came up with the greatest projects for us to work on! She would get out all of her art supplies and we would create for hours!
What's your favorite thing about blogging?
In addition to my etsy shop, I also keep up a blog called Punkscrapper as well! My favorite thing about blogging is sharing inspiration and ideas...and discovering other amazing and crafty ideas and projects from other sites and blogs! There is a wealth of diy out there!
What made you decide to open an Etsy shop?
I have dreamed of doing what I love as my full time job forever...but I never seemed able to jump in and do it. Finally my husband encouraged me to get out there. So a few years ago I did just that! Its not always easy and Im definitely not rolling in the cash but Im enjoying every minute
And now for the giveaway! Here's the loot:
Julie is giving away one of her Double Dutch Nautical Bow Necklaces in the color/pattern of the winner's choice. This giveaway is open internationally and will close on Sunday, March 13 at 10pm EST.
How to enter:
- Visit Punkscrapper on Etsy and leave a comment on this post with your favorite item.
- Do any of the following for extra entries. Please leave an separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Punkscrapper with GFC
- Follow this blog with GFC
- Follow Julie (@Punkscrapper) and me (@AnnieHP) on Twitter (2 possible entries)
- Blog and/or tweet about this giveaway. (2 possible entries) You may use this tweet, if you'd like: Enter to win a nautical bow necklace from @Punkscrapper on @AnnieHP's blog