Wednesday, March 30, 2011

From My Sketchbook

Since starting my new favorite hobby, embroidery, I've been doing a whole lot of sketching (one of my old favorite hobbies). I love creating new designs that I can later stitch up! My sketches are super simplistic and usually revolve around crafts, art, or food in some way.





I think I might start doing a weekly feature with little drawings from my sketchbook, just to see how I progress. And maybe once I get better at embroidery, I'll start doing some more intricate drawings. 

These sketches are mine and are not intended for commercial use (by anyone but me). Feel free to use them in a personal/inspirational way though :)

7 comments :

  1. Very cute! I especially love the cupcake! Hehe. Makes me crave one right now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the simplicity of them. Makes them look modern and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcake one is my favorite, it's really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketches are adorable.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway on our blog. I hope you can jump over and check it out.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cupcake looks yummy
    Great sketches!

    Just Better Together
    come check out the XL Pet Pillow Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, they're so cute! I especially love the mix tape one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...