Sunday, March 27, 2011

Craft Space

I've been working on getting more organized with my crafting space lately. I don't have a specific "craft room" per se, but I have some snazzy new shelves, a dress form, and a cute vintage sewing machine table.



I'm still working on getting everything how I want it (I have SO much more that's not pictured), but it's going to be a looooong process. I'll be sure to keep you updated throughout!

What does your craft space consist of? Do you have a designated craft room? Are you organized? And most importantly... any organization tips for me and the rest of us??

***

And the winner of the Sweetie Pie Bakery giveaway is...


xo.leslieanne!! Congratulations! I'll be emailing you shortly!

5 comments :

  1. Ooo, that seems like such a bright, happy crafting space! My wife and I are living with fam right now, so we only have one room which is our bedroom! But we're working on making the basement into a basement apartment! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little vintage sewing machine table - So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I'm so excited! I really wasn't expecting to win!

    Also; I REALLY need my own designated craft space. My crafts consist of mostly crocheting and a little papery things, like writing a lot of pen pal letters, and making my own packages/envelopes. And sewing. But my craft stuff basically takes up half the loveseat, inside two ottomans, a big basket, and a bookshelf piled with stuff. I think I need a system - the hubby's getting a little annoyed with it.

    If you come across any real good ideas, let me know! I'm always looking for organization ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for the winner of sweetie pie backery giveaway!

    Your craft space is great! I can't wait to see what else you end up doing:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just gutted my studio and put things back in as I organized it. Wow, what a process!! But its the day I fell in love with the label maker! If my dog's didn't run so fast I am sure I would have labeled them too! ;) I bought a ton of cheap little plastic bins, organized things by likeness & labeled the front. It's made such a HUGE difference. Good luck! I wish I would have thought to take before and after pics but it was kind of a spur of the moment, I can't take it anymore thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...