Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Design

I've always been fascinated with blog/web design (as you could probably tell from the frequent makeovers to this here blog). I really really love the design I have right now, and I'd like to keep it for awhile, so I need something else to do to fill the void of re-designing my blog all the time. So luckily I was contacted by Amy from A Case of the Yellows about designing a new layout for her. I was so excited and got to work right away!


She showed me a few blogs that she liked and said she liked the yellow/gray color combo (perfect, because that's my favorite right now too), and I got to designing. Amy was so awesome and easy to work with. I love love love how the blog turned out, and I'd love to continue this kind of work.

Sooo....

Since I'm still fairly new at this, I'd like to offer you a super discounted design rate of $10 - that includes a new banner, background, layout, and some custom html if needed. I'll work with you throughout the process (about one week) so we can make sure the design is something you'll be happy with. This does not include any custom illustrations and is only available for blogs on blogger.com (I'm still practicing on Wordpress, so I will do it one day, just not yet). AND this rate is only available to the first 4 people who email me at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com. So excited to work with you!

***UPDATE: Yes, the four $10 spots for this month are all taken (and then some!) I will be creating a portfolio site once I am done with the current design projects, and will have regular design rates and different options. If you would like to reserve a spot in the coming months, you can feel free to email me and I will talk with you about options and rates (A full blog design won't be $10 - sorry!). I look forward to hearing from you!

5 comments :

  1. I want in on this and am in desperate need of a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. annie! how awesome! you did a great job:) I have a friend who would benefit from this and I am sending her your info:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just emailed you! I'd love your help for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it looks great! I know the feeling of needing to fill that designing void. if i can keep one layout for 2 months i'd be shocked lol. it's just so much fun to come up with something new and work on it from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks awesome Annie! I love how you're always changing it! This looks like a fab offer! I'm emailing you now!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...