Thursday, March 10, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Dot in the City

Today we have another installment of my favorite feature, and the silly blogger is Beth from Dot in the City. Beth is a student affairs professional, city-dweller and newlywed who blogs about everything from crafts to recipes to personal stories. She also loves Steve Martin and pancakes, so she's a pretty swell gal in my book. Let's learn more about her:



Do you prefer waffles or pancakes? 
This is a tough question, but I have to say I like pancakes. There are way more memories of sharing pancakes with my family :)

When you were 4 what did you want to be when you grew up? 
I wanted to be a firefighter! It  seems odd now since it's not at all related to what I do now, but I was very interested after a pre-school field trip to the firehouse.

What's your favorite line from a cheesy romantic comedy? 
I'd have to say one of my favorite lines is from Father of the Bride with Steve Martin. I have the whole movie memorized, but one of my favorites is when the father imagines his daughter as a little girl saying, "I met a man in Rome. And he's wonderful and brilliant and we're getting married."

Have you ever solved a rubik's cube? 
No, I have not even tried.



If you're interested in being the next silly blogger or shop owner interviewed for 4 Silly Questions, send me an email at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks, Beth, for playing along!

3 comments :

  1. I luv the sweater turned scarf! How cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I love father of the bride!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...