Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Week 1

Have you heard of the cool blog project, 30 Days of Lists? I love love love making lists, so this is right up my alley. I kept it simple this week - next week I'll try to make my lists look more interesting :) But here's the first week of prompts (and my lists, of course)!

  1. A few things about yourself
  2. Things I'm good at
  3. I am looking forward to...
  4. Today's Playlist
  5. Weekend Goals







Are you participating in 30 days of lists? Leave a link in the comments so I can check out your posts :)

8 comments :

  1. yay, i'm also doing 30 days of lists! i'm a little behind though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed your handwriting looks like mine when i write neatly. thats neat to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i love this! im always intrigued by other ppl's handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely am! I JUST started and got caught up in two days. ^_^ It's so much fun!!!

    Love all of your lists!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have use you for the 'reading bad handwriting.' great lists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i see you're a jenny lewis fan too :) love her <3 also, have you ever knit any harry potter inspired hats? just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I decided to do it too! Here is my week one post:
    http://knit-o-matic.blogspot.com/2011/03/30-days-of-lists.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...