Monday, February 14, 2011

Tattoo Inspiration with Punkscrapper

Hello, my name is Julie Goodrow (author of the blog Punkscrapper and Punkscrapper's shop on etsy) and Im excited and honored to be guest blogging for Wattlebird this week!  

Valentines Day is upon us and though I do adore the typical fanfare of chocolates and paper hearts, I decided to write about a more edgy, permanent show of affection... tattoos!
Nothing says 'I love you' like matching ink.  I am constantly on the search for funky, inspirational tattoos and those celebrating love are among my favorites! I adore the literary love, the nerdy love, the artsy love, the romatics, the punkrawkers...all of it.  Here are a few of my favorites...

















Which is your favorite?  Whatever sweet your Valentine bestows upon you this year, I hope it's rich with love!
<3 Julie 



***


And now for the winner of the One in the Hand Giveaway! (drum roll)



Congratulations to Chrissy of Chrissy in America! Email me at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com with your address. Thanks to all who entered!



8 comments :

  1. Wow - awesome! I'm so happy! Thank you so much for this great giveaway ladies!
    Will email you right away!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I especially love the puzzle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the <3s and the puzzle pieces the most. The puzzle pieces are great because they fit together, but have room for more pieces to be added if their family grows!

    Here's a tattoo an online friend of mine's husband got for their 8 year anniversary: http://softletters.blogspot.com/2010/06/anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. And congrats to Chrissy!!! Can't wait to get the cozies to you.

    Annie, thank you SO much for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the full arm sleeves. and the puzzle pieces are pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jigsaw ink - that's so sweet. I have ink but my OH doesn't fancy getting any himself. I'm planning on getting some love birds tattooed that are flying towards each other. I'm hoping he'll pick the colours of one of the birdies (to represent him) so that my way of getting him involved.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...