Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shop Local: Nashville

Music City is one place I'm really sad to have never visited. I love the south and Nashville seems so incredibly vibrant, as shown by these awesome artisans.

The Gingham Owl
Home of: Dreamy fine art photography and select vintage goods.




Gracey May
Home of: Amazing cross stitch art and embroidery.




LilaFrances
Home of: Personalized wire art and clothing hangers.




Tomo and Edie
Home of: Fabric, hair accessories, and handmade kimonos.




Mandolin Goose
Home of: Colorful repurposed home accessories.


Hope you enjoyed Nashville! Next month we're headed to Washington DC, so if any of you are from the nation's capital and want to be featured, just send me an email at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com.

***

And now for the winner of the EllaBands Giveaway! (drum roll)

Congratulations to Kinsey of SoulBacon! Please email me at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address so you can receive your prize.

5 comments :

  1. what lovely finds! nashville has some treasures! those frames are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eep! I am so excited, I cannot even tell ya just how much. ♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jus & I talked about moving to Nashville and even though I love our Behemoth every once in a while I wish we had moved.
    My sister got me a Lila Frances hanger for the wedding & I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jus & I talked about moving to Nashville and even though I love our Behemoth every once in a while I wish we had moved.
    My sister got me a Lila Frances hanger for the wedding & I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...