Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Shop + Blogiversary!

As you may or may not know, I recently celebrated my 1-year blogiversary AND opened a brand new shop. Unfortunately, I was very busy that week with some family-related things so I didn't have much time for blogging or shop work. So anyway, here's my really awesome blogiversary/new shop celebration blog post!

***

My new shop, wattlebird.com is now open! I'm selling a much larger variety of items, from vintage jewelry to knit accessories, and even some detash supplies. I still have sooooo much more to add, so please stop by and have a look around! My etsy shop will remain open, but I am going to focus on the new shop a bit more.



***

And, since it's my blogiversary, I figured I'd take a look back at some of my posts from the last year.


And have a look at some of my previous blog banners:



It's been so much fun blogging and getting to know many of you!

*** 

And now for the winner of the Along for the Ride Giveaway! (drum roll)


Congratulations to Megan from Everyday Nonsense from a Nonsensical Gal! Please email me at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address and your choice of colors for your earrings. Thanks to all who entered!

    9 comments :

    1. awwwwwwww congrats on one year lady!!! :) so many exciting things have happened for you!!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. congrats on one year and the new shop! how exciting!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. super congratulations to your new shop and blog anniversary! you are truly talented and very awesome blogger!

      keep it coming!

      :) Bree

      http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Happy First Blogiversary dear!
      i love your blog..
      and your shop is great..
      ;D

      ReplyDelete
    6. Happy happy Blogiversary, Annie! Your blog is awesome and has grown so much :D

      ReplyDelete
    7. happy anniversary! i just found your blog and am already hooked :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Happy blogiversary - you've achieved so much in just one year!

      ReplyDelete

    Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...