Monday, February 28, 2011

6 Confessions

This feature has really been making its way around the blogosphere lately. I thought it looked fun, so here are some weird things that you never knew about me (try not to judge my weirdness too harshly):


I have an almost-unhealthy connection to fictional characters (Mainly those from Harry Potter and The Office)
No matter how foul a mood I might be in, watching Jim and Pam get married will always make me smile (and possibly cry tears of joy - remember, no judging). I'm pretty sure that when/if I ever get married I won't be as emotional as I was the first time I saw that episode.

I have weird tattoos
Including but not limited to a flying pig and a donkey. Don't ask me why - there is no real answer. I have no regrets, hahah.

I seriously hate toothpaste/toothbrush/mouthwash commercials
They always show animated close-ups of teeth with plaque buildup and I think it is so gross. No thanks.

I'm really weird about volume
When I watch TV or listen to music, the volume number always has to end in a 0,2,5, or 8. It's a source of endless frustration for my friends and family, because I'm always making them change the volume, but I think they should just remember it already.

I'm allergic to everything
I have A LOT of food allergies. I can't even eat at Thai or Middle Eastern restaurants, and I have to get very specific items at Chinese restaurants. The weirdest thing, though, is that I'm allergic to peanuts but I can eat peanut butter. No doctor has been able to explain to me how that is possible.

I'm terrified of clowns
When I was younger, I loved watching 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?' on Nickelodeon, and there was an episode about a funhouse that seriously scarred me for life. Nothing scares me more than a grown man in creepy face paint.


So that's it. Do you have some weird confessions to share? Leave a comment with your link so I can read them :)

3 comments :

  1. Aw! I love jim and pam too! Cutest t.v couple ever! :)

    Love this post :) I might have to do one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to share pictures of you tattoos, they sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you are totally cool with who you are. i also want to see pics of said tatoos:)
    and who is jim and pam? ;0gina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...