Thursday, February 3, 2011

4 Silly Questions with SomerKnits

Today's silly interviewee is Somer from the blog Knit-O-Matic and the shop SomerKnits. She's a really talented knitter and blogger and she knows at least a bit about Harry Potter, so she's pretty awesome in my book. Let's get to know her!



What's your favorite kind of cookie? Oh my gosh, I love cookies!  How can you pick a favorite??  I love Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips or almost any cookie with a lemon icing.  I'm also a big fan of oatmeal raisin or oatmeal scotchies.  But really, if you want to send me cookies, I'll take anything but mint.  I really don't dig mint in my cookies.
Who is (or was) your favorite character from Sesame Street?
Grover!  I adore grover!  He just looks so hugable.  Elmo is really sweet and all, but Grover is just the cutest little thing.  It probably doesn't hurt that my favorite color is blue.  I used to have every Sesame street book and have them all memorized.

What outdated slang term (i.e. da bomb) would you like to see make a comeback?
Is Sweet outdated?  I say sweet.  I also say dude a lot.  I think that comes from living in Southern California for a while, cause that really started while I was out there.

Who do you think would win in a fight, Darth Vader or Lord Voldemort?
Voldermort, hands down.  Vader was dependent on all that crap he wore to keep him alive, but Voldermort was just dependent on the weak and power hungry and those kind are always around.


Please visit Somer at her shop: SomerKnits, blog: Knit-O-Matic, and website. Thanks for participating, Somer!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the opportunity! I think it's clever how you do it, I always enjoy reading the 4 silly questions posts you do, so it was fun to participate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think four silly questions is the best way to interview

    $100 APART Style Giveaway
    http://tinyurl.com/4sqbwle

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...