Thursday, February 24, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Along for the Ride

Laura from Along for the Ride is this week's silly interviewee. You guys probably already know of her awesome blog and shop, but let's learn about her eating habits, Where's Waldo obsession, and gummy bear preference.




Do you have any weird food combinations you love? (i.e. dipping chocolate in ketchup, but maybe not that gross) 
I love green peppers and peanut butter! And I'll pretty much dip anything in ranch dressing.

If you had a pet seal, what would its name be? 
Eleanor. I don't know why, but it's the first thing that popped into my head and I just can't get it out. Elie for short. "Come see what Elie can balance on her nose this week?" Seems like a good fit.

What 3 books would you want to have with you on a deserted island? 
What a tough question. I would take the bible. I'm constantly making excuses for why I don't have enough time to read the bible. If I'm stranded on a deserted island, though, I'd have all the time in the world. I'd bring Redeeming Love because I could read that book over and over again. And I'd bring a Where's Waldo book because those can keep me entered for hours on end. Yea, it's fun finding Waldo, but there's just so much else going on.

What is your favorite flavor (or color) of gummy bears? 
Hands down, no questions asked, pineapple (that's what flavor the clear ones are, right?).




Thanks so much for participating, Laura! Anyone else interested in being interviewed can contact me at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

2 comments :

  1. Aw great interview! I love getting to know more about Laura! Thanks for the great interview! She's got a great shop! I love the book Redeeming Love too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these years i never knew pineapple was the flavor!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...