Monday, January 10, 2011

Vintage Finds: Postcards

It's winter, which means it's cold, which means I'm in hibernation mode, which means I barely leave my house, which means... wanderlust. Since I won't be traveling anywhere neat this winter, I'll have to live vicariously through others, by way of these vintage postcards from Etsy. Take a look...





And I would keep all of my postcards in this fantastic Michigan postcard folder from Callooh Callay


So I don't have anything planned for this winter, but in the spring I'll be heading down to Virginia for a long weekend, and then in the fall I'm going to Disney World (never too old). Where would you like to take your next vacation?

6 comments :

  1. Oh I love these old postcards! Thanks so much for including mine.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post with lovely cards; the first green one is my favourite !

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw I love vintage postcards... those are so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the michigan one!! and i just noticed your new button... where you are wearing one of my bows!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore old postcards so much more than modern ones. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool post cards!

    peace. love. create.
    your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...