Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day (For Me) Gift Guide

By this time, I'm sure you're sick of the average V-Day gift guides: the hearts, the flowers, the mushy gushy stuff. So instead, I'm doing something a little different. Valentine's Day (For Me) is all about celebrating that one person who might go unrecognized for the rest of the year - yourself. Selfish? Maybe. Fun? Absolutely.


{relaxing}
Love the look of this fern and lemongrass soy wax candle from Firefly Candles
And I'm sure you'd enjoy some calming bath salts from Valley Green Naturals
While you have your afternoon tea, enjoy this polaroid print from OPB Studios
And kick back with a good book and this adorable reading pillow from Gibberish


{pretty}
I'm fairly obsessed with ruffle necklaces from Pretty Things By Meg
I have a little collection of pretty bows from Sandy a la Mode
I've been eyeing these poppy headbands for quite awhile from Much Love Illy
And I'd adore some vintage rosette earrings from Along for the Ride



{cozy}
Friend Love! and a gorgeous cream cowl from Janelle Haskin
Another pretty cowl from SomerKnits
This one's not only cozy, but the name includes "chocolate" and "mocha" from Holly Knitlightly
And even for your coffee/tea/hot cocoa from One in the Hand



{fun}
My heart melted when I saw this adorable sleepy robot from LittleBrownByrd Creations
Vintage? check. Yellow? check. Mustache? check. from Stuff You'll Love
It doesn't get cuter than these whimsical felt creations from The Curious Pug
This polaroid wall art will definitely brighten up your home from Blue Order

15 comments :

  1. this is such a fantastic collection! so many things i would love to get on valentine's day!! i am reallly loving that cream cowl. thanks so much for including my ruffles amongst such lovelies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks!! and thank you for including me :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for adding my polaroid art to your guide!
    scott (blueorder)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all of your picks, especially the polaroid photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am soo honored to be in such wonderful company!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift guide, I'm so glad to have been included with so many other pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gift guide, Annie! I'm lovin' the purse with the mustache. . .perfect ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so beautiful, I can't stop looking!! Thanks so much for including me scalloped neckwarmer!

    xoxoox
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie, thank you so much for including my cup cozy in this beautiful collection! You've done a wonderful job of making already-great items even better looking.

    I love the poppy headband, mocha shrug and sleepy robot. And yay - you included something from Blue Order! One of my favorite Etsy shops.

    You're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i looooved this post - so many sweet finds. that cute little sleepy robot is adorable. i love sandy's bows and those are great picks for knitwear!

    thanks for including me, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, thank you for including my print. I love absolutely everything you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant idea, love the collection you found, especially that toy robot, he looks like he could do with a huge big cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG i need that robot in my life!!!! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...