- yarn and knitting needles - obviously
- a pair of mittens for the cold Michigan winter
- vintage wallet
- Burt's Bees lip balm - I'm obsessed
- Motrin - always be prepared
- my iPhone - never go anywhere without it
- granola bar or some kind of snack
- pens - only one is pictured, but there are usually at least seven in there
- asthma inhaler
- hand lotion - Irresistible by Givenchi
- Cannon Powershot - portrayed by its case, since I was using the actual camera to take this picture
- pair of sunglasses - nothing special, I think I just got this pair at F21 for a couple bucks, but they've lasted a few years
- some kind of cute accessory - this one is "Jessica" by BailyBelle Creations
- hand sanitizer
- pink ribbon purse holder - sticks on the end of a table at a restaurant so you don't have to set your purse on the ground (very nifty!)
- reading material - sometimes a book, sometimes Real Simple or ReadyMade
Monday, January 17, 2011
It's in the Bag
I'm so excited to be joining Ashley from A Hasty Life in her awesome blog crawl today! Yesterday, Blair from Wild and Precious shared the contents of her purse, and today it's my turn!
My purse is from Olive Tree Textiles - "The Charlie Bag" in Sky Blue. I love it so much because it's so unique and colorful. I'm not really a big label or designer kind of girl, so I love handmade bags that have that same high quality workmanship without the huge price tag.
Here's what's inside:
Not pictured: (I was checking items off my to-do list at the time) day planner from Monkeycheeks - I forget EVERYTHING unless I write it in here, so it pretty much contains my whole life. I always have it with me.
Thanks Ashley, for hosting the Blog Crawl! It was a lot of fun. Tomorrow it's Girly Things by E's turn to show you "what's in the bag," so make sure to visit her blog then!