Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Girly Nerdy Goodness: Season 2

Yesterday, the podcast I host with some of my friends, Girly Nerdy Goodness, began its second season! The show is just basically a chat about our lives, pop culture, weird news, and other random stupidity that some people find amusing. The new episode begins with a prank phone call a la 8th grade. It was fun to re-live my youth for a few minutes (pranking a friend, not some random guy from a phone book - I'm not really in 8th grade. promise).


So if you fancy yourself a "nerd" or just want a good laugh, check out the show. I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments :

  1. EXCITING!
    I have been WAITING for this hahahaha

    im gonna listen while I get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun. =)I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...