Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Dana Richards

Dana Richards of Exploring the Unknown is a newlywed, a baker, a crafter, and the newest silly interviewee for my very favorite feature! Dana has a really awesome blog chronicling her adventures with her husband, Keith, as well as things like DIY and home renovations. She also has okaayyy taste in '90's boy bands (she was a BSB fan [booooo! NSYNC for life] BUT she did manage to bring up BBMac during her silly interview [anyone else remember them?!]). So without further ado, let's learn some trivial information about Dana.




Who do you think would win in a fight, Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?
This is seriously taking me back to the 6th grade... I was a BSB fan through and through so that would be a pretty predictable answer from me... BUT if you've been keeping up with your boy-band's you would know that the Backstreet Boys are now simply a 4-piece. This would probably severely hurt their odds of winning against NSYNC especially since Justin Timberlake is lookin pretty buff these days. Unfortunately I will have to settle on NSYNC being the victor, although... this question made me think of the days of celebrity deathmatch on MTV and I found that when NSYNC and BSB fought, BSB was the victor haha (what does it say about me that I spent the last 10 minutes looking that up?) (editors note: it says that you're awesome)

What is your favorite one-hit-wonder?
The first thing that came to my mind when I read this question was... BBMAK! I never owned one of their CDs, but I secretly watched all their videos on TRL haha Are they really one-hit-wonders? They had more than one single, right? I guess if no one still listens to them or remembers their name that they are doomed to the graveyard of early 2000's popstars and fit perfectly onto one-hit-wonder lists. Now I'm going to be singing "Back Here" in my head for the rest of the day :) (editors note: me too, and I actually did own one of their CDs hahah)

What is your favorite foreign accent?
I absolutely love French and Italian accents BUT my favorite foreign accents are any being spoken by little kids. I'm borderline obsessed with little kids speaking with foreign accents or in foreign languages, it pretty much tops all of the cuteness charts in my book. I almost want to speak to my future children in a foreign accent just so they will have adorable accents... too far?

If you had a Delorean and a flux capacitor, which time period would you travel to?
I studied art history in school and I would DEFINITELY travel back in time just to peek in on all my favorite artists. I would love to visit Paul Cezanne in 19th century France, and Gustave Caillebotte as he was painting The Floor Scrapers. I would love to go back in time just to take a class from Thomas Eikins and share a glass of whisky with Mark Rothko and the rest of the Abstract Expressionists. 




Thanks so much to Dana for participating in 4 Silly Questions! If you'd like to be the next silly interviewee, email me at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail (dot) com or just leave a comment here and I'll get in touch with you soon!


And if you haven't already, remember to enter the Michellesque giveaway to win two adorable felt hair bows!

2 comments :

  1. Haha brilliant! I back her up on her BSB remarks, they were the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a lovely photos on your blog! very stylish & artsy! if you have a second, take a visit on my blog & become a follower... well only if you want to ;)

    www.brittanyst.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/ladybop

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...