Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Adventures in Love and Happiness

Today's silly interviewee is Nicole from Adventures in Love and Happiness. Nicole recently got married and bought a house from the 1890's that she and her husband are renovating. She also has a really really cute basset hound, and at one point she owned two emus named Jack and Jill. So let's get to know her, shall we?




What object would you throw out your window at the paparazzi if they wouldn't leave you alone?
I've always thought that if I was a celebrity I would just talk to the paparazzi, get them to like me, tell them what they want to know, and convince them to leave. But if this doesn't work I think I'd throw a stinkbomb.

Did you ever collect Beanie Babies? Which one was your favorite?
Collect might be an understatement. My mom was big on buying them for my sister and me and I think I have (yes, have, they're still at my parent's house) over 100. The first one I bought was a horse, the second one I got in a Beanie Baby Christmas exchange with my two best friends and that was Ollie the Otter. I really liked those two but I also liked my white tiger, owl, and octopus. One day my sister and I set up a Beanie Baby School and a Beanie Baby Cafeteria.

Would you rather have a pet unicorn or the ability to fly?
The ability to fly I'm too impatient for most car rides so the ability to fly would be awesome, well, unless my unicorn was a peagsus-unicorn hybrid and was purple and had a fun name like Lulubelle, then I might have to have a Unicorn.

What is your favorite movie from the 1980's?
Pretty in Pink - Andie, Iona, & Duckie are the coolest Brat Pack characters and I've always thought Blane was super dreamy.






Thanks so much for participating, Nicole! Visit her here: 

If anyone else is interested in participating in '4 silly questions' email me at anne (dot) pilon (at) gmail (dot) com.

6 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a great ideas to feature bloggers. I love this entry and your silly questions. Congrats to Nicole with wedding and a brand new house =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Had so much fun reading it ;)

    BTW, Pretty and Pink is one of my favorite 80's movies too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi friend! cute interview. I love this series. :) i also love your new look. :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh - i LOVE these questions! haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...