Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Season of Giving

Hi friends! It's the first day of December and that means it's really time to get down to holiday-themed business. This is my absolute favorite month because of all of the excitement, happiness, and giving. (Though I try to do this all the time) I like to do as many nice things as possible during the month of December, SO I thought I should do something for you guys too.



Starting today, I will offer free advertising on this blog for the entire month of December. This is only available for the first 15 people to email me with your shop/blog/website you'd like to feature.


Rules:

  • You must make your own banner. I can make one for you, but it will not be free (sorry!)
  • Banners must be 150x100 - static ads only (you don't need to send me the banner in the initial email, just sending me the link will reserve your place)
  • Your business must be something that the readers of my blog can relate to, but that's fairly broad, so basically you cannot advertise your motorcycle repair shop here (bummer, huh?)
  • There will be no sponsor posts or any editorial content that comes with the sponsorship, UNLESS you want to sponsor a giveaway (just let me know if you do)

That's it! There is no catch, no pressure, or any other qualifications. So email me at anne.pilon@gmail.com and I'll get your ads up as soon as possible! Happy holidays!

3 comments :

  1. your photo is adorable:) love it! :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey! i'd love to get in on this! i'll DM you on the twittersphere.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...