Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ridiculously Simple Christmas Sugar Cookies

I like baking cookies, I really do. BUT I am also a very busy girl. So, sometimes I like to take shortcuts, and that's what I did with these cookies.



Yes, they came from a box - all I had to do was throw them in the oven, mix some frosting with food coloring, and let them cool. And let me tell you... they are DELICIOUS. Probably better than the ones I make from scratch.




So, if you're looking for some delicious Christmas cookies that look cute, can pass for homemade, and taste wonderful, don't be too ashamed to take some shortcuts.

4 comments :

  1. you go girl! sometimes customizing store-bought goodies is the best way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmm ♥
    can I have one :)



    love,

    kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate way too many of these today...

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...