Friday, December 17, 2010

Olsenboye Review

If you haven't heard of Olsenboye, it's a new line of clothing designed by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen available at JC Penney. When I was approached about doing a product review, I was a little bit hesitant at first, but then I took a look at some of the items and decided that I had to give it a try.


***

This one is a red, hooded half-cardigan. This is my favorite clothing item. It's so festive and perfect for some upcoming Christmas parties! It's also really soft and fits so well.

***

Then there is a black and gray plaid dress. It is definitely eye catching and unique. The top half of it isn't really my style but I think it looks pretty good with this top, and the tiered skirt is adorable!

***

This hooded jacket has gotten a whole lot of use so far (and I've only had it for about a week)! It's really comfortable and colorful, and I really love the faux fur in the hood.

***

Now this is my absolute favorite item. Yes, it's just a plain black bag, but I've actually gotten a whole lot of compliments on it since I've used it. It works well as a purse, a laptop carrier, and a yarn bag (I always have an extra bag for yarn)! So perfect.


***

Well, that was fun! Maybe I'll do this again one day. If you have a product you'd like me to review, please send me an email at anne.pilon@gmail.com and we'll chat.

**disclaimer: the items reviewed in this post were given to me, though the review is completely impartial.

4 comments :

  1. love that bag! it looks really functional and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic review. Their clothes look like something I would give a go. I don't shop the malls often, but might duck into JC Penny's to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hooded jacket! SO cute!:)

    Lauren
    www.poppielane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that dress, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...