Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make It Pretty: Bulb Ornaments

Decorating plain bulb ornaments is really easy and can add a lot of charm to your Christmas tree. I came across boxes and boxes of these at a garage sale this summer, so I put them aside and just recently went to work.



I made at least a dozen of them, but these are a few of my favorites (especially the pokeball). Sorry for the poor lighting in the photos - sometimes I feel more creative in the evening hours.



All I used was some acrylic paints, a paintbrush, toothpicks, glue, and an assortment of glitter. You can paint stripes, dots, swirls, Christmas trees, stars, snowflakes, or ANYTHING.



I'll probably do a post later of some of these on the tree (with better lighting), and maybe a few more of my favorites.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my lanta, I am LOVING that poke ball! That's so rad!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...