Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Christmas Gift for Myself

I got lots of fun gifts for Christmas this year, but one of my favorites is one I bought for myself - some film from The Impossible Project.




I've had custody of my parents' old Polaroid for a few years now, but never got around to buying film for it. I just recently bought some, and had lots of fun shooting pictures of my friends and other random things. It's a little pricey for me to purchase regularly, but every once in awhile I'll get some to add to my Polaroid photo collection! :)

Did you buy yourself anything fun for Christmas?

9 comments :

  1. what an awesome gift for yourself! i used the last of my polaroid film back in august and i've been going crazy without any, but it's definitely expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love polaroid ! ;)
    but i didn't have it yet :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaahhhh! how fun is this!!! im on the hunt for my sister's old Polaroid. i think its the attic up there - buried treasure!

    loved this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhh i am so SO jealous! i want a polaroid camera so bad! those pictures look great by the way!

    i got a kindle for christmas! i am not so sure as what to read yet though......

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so fun! have you heard of poladroid? it turns any picture into a polaroid on your computer for free?
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!

    This year Devin and I made build a bears...and we totally knew how they were going to be. It was cheesy, but I have always wanted to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I'm jealous! I really want a polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. polaroids are so beautiful. I have wanted one for quite a while now but that darn film is so expensive that it keeps me from getting one! maybe someday. :)

    Megan
    letterstorome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...