Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chocolate-Covered Marshmallows

Like I said before, a lot of my holiday baking consists of simply dipping things in chocolate. It's a really cool way to add some variety to your Christmas party dessert trays. So here's another one for you: chocolate-covered marshmallows!


In a large bowl, melt your dark chocolate. Dip the marshmallows in one at a time, making sure they are entirely covered. 


Before the chocolate dries, put some sprinkles on the top of your marshmallow. You can make all of them the same, so you have a pretty plate of desserts, or just go crazy and have a lot of fun sprinkling lots of random sugary goodness onto your marshmallows.


This is the pretty platter, made by my mom of course.

***


And this is my crazy plate - not so pretty but I had a lot of fun with them. 

***

 

So which plate are you - the pretty, organized one, or the crazy, fun one?

3 comments :

  1. hehe i try to be organized - but that is not my natural way of doing things. i have to work hard to keep everything organized.

    these look yummy though - organized or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous idea! adding to my holiday "to make" list.. i lovve giving (and getting) sweets - tis the season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...