Friday, December 3, 2010

4 Silly Questions with...

Today I'm starting a brand new feature that I'm really excited about. I've been slowly but surely making over my blog features to include more tutorials, diy projects, and restyling old items.

BUT this new feature has absolutely nothing to do with any of that. In fact, there's really nothing having to do with handmade/vintage/indie lifestyle included in this feature, except the people who will be featured.



Basically, I'm just going to interview one blogger/artist/etsian per week, and the interview will include four ridiculous questions that really have nothing to do with anything usually covered in this here blogosphere. But it will allow us all to learn a little bit about our fellow creatives that we otherwise never would have learned. It should be lots of fun.

So today I'm starting off with 4 silly questions with... me! It only seemed fair that I be the guinea pig for my little game. So without further ado, here's my interview with myself (so weird!)



***

If you were trapped on a deserted island and could only bring one season of one TV show on DVD which would it be?
This is a tie between Arrested Development season 1 and Lost season 1. Arrested Development because it's an amazing show and I think it would keep me entertained for the longest (I've watched it many times and not gotten sick of it). And Lost because I think it would help me feel less alone on the island - like Jack and company were just on the other side of the island fighting their way over toward me past the smoke monster and polar bears and Dharma folks.

What is your favorite mythical creature?
Unicorns! Because what is more magical than a unicorn?



What were some of your weird quirks as a child?
I was really obsessed with the Wizard of Oz, so at one point I decided that I wouldn't answer to Annie anymore and everyone had to call me Dorothy. I also did not feel right leaving the house without a Disney Princess costume on.

When you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, do you like more peanut butter or more jelly?
Peanut butter, always.



***

If you want to be featured on "4 silly questions with..." just send me an email or leave a comment with your email address. I'll send you 7 questions and you can choose your favorite 4 (or just answer all of them and I'll pick my favorites). And send me 3-5 photos of you/your work and links to any websites/social media accounts that you'd like me to link to. I look forward to seeing your silly answers!

9 comments :

  1. Haha, those are awesome answers, Annie, hahahaha! What fun too! I would love to be a part of this. . .partly because I can't wait to see what other questions you may have, lol.

    cassandratrask@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great feature!!! loved your questions/answers. and im in love with sandy's cute bows too! they are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I want that hat, so cuuuuuuuuute!!!! You are too nice!
    Kisses,
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this feature!! Wizards of Oz was my favorite too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is...well, silly! I love this idea. Plus I love your header with the unicorn hat. I want to play!

    leylafolsom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha;) love it annie. so fun and you are darling. who takes photos of you? i would be a feature for you-i just need to find somebody to take my photo>:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for posing with my bow, annie!!! looks great on you!!! :D i LOOVED wizard of oz as a kid too!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...