Thursday, December 16, 2010

4 Silly Questions with Music City Vintage

Since I came up with the idea for my 4 silly questions feature a couple of weeks ago, I've gotten a really great response! I've had lots of fun sending out weird questions to fellow bloggers and shop owners (and I'm still getting to some of you, don't worry!)

So today's featured silly person is Angela, who sells wonderful vintage coats, clothing, accessories, and ugly Christmas sweaters (with some priceless photos, I might add), in her shop: Music City Vintage.



***


If you could be any sea creature for one day, which would you choose and why?
A whale shark, they are gentle, but definitely big enough to own the place :)


Would you rather have a time machine or the ability to read people's minds?
Time machine, hands down. Who wants to know what other people are thinking? I'd rather go back in time and visit the people and places that enchant me!


What is your favorite guilty pleasure from the 90's?
Cocaine, am I allowed to say that? You can edit. (Note: WAY more entertaining to leave that in :) ) I am an 80's-90's child and I have to say the Smiths, the Cure, and REM are my favorite guilty pleasures of the 90's.


If you had a pet emu what would you name it and why?
Tiny, for obvious reasons!


I told you the pictures were great! Thanks, Angela, for participating. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

If you want to be the next participant in my fun, pointless, little game, email me at anne.pilon@gmail.com or comment on this post (though I'll probably get back to you sooner if you just email me). 

Stay silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...