Monday, November 29, 2010

Shop Local: Minneapolis

I've never been to Minneapolis, but it looks like a wonderful city and the handmade artisans really have a lot to offer. Here are a few of my favorites.



Rock and Gold is full of beautiful pieces - beads, charms and quirky designs.



***


Mustaches are huge right now, and Modern Madness puts them on everything from wine glasses to cups to mugs.



***


This shop has the cutest ornaments, toys and other plush accessories - everything from owls to bunnies to bacon!



***


This shop has some seriously amazing home accessories. If you're into modern style, Pilot Design is really a must-see.



***


This shop has an adorable assortment of stationary, invitations and other paper products. You can personalize items or choose from the huge variety already available.



***


I'm really in love with the map accessories in this shop, but there's also some scrabble pieces, dictionary pages and lots of other quirky goodness.



***


I'm not even sure what to say about this shop besides: It's adorable! There's a huge variety of items and each one is cuter than the last.



So that's my Minneapolis roundup! I'm not sure where I'll be heading next month so if you're an Etsy seller and you want to be featured on Shop Local, just leave me a comment and I might stop by your city next!

4 comments :

  1. Wow these are all awesome! I'm originally from Minnesota! You should definitely visit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! Minneapolis really seems to have some amazing handmade shops:) thanks for sharing doll!
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much pretty stuff, especially the map necklaces. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my shop in this post. Minneapolis is a fabulous city. You should definitley visit. I'm excited to check out the other great local shops, thank you again!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...