Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inspired by: Pushing Daisies

Okay so I'm definitely behind on this one, but I just recently fell in love with Pushing Daisies, the ABC "whimsical crime drama" that lasted about two seasons ('07-'09). The visuals, the characters, the clothes, and basically everything about this show is inspiring. I love it!


The main female character, Chuck, has the most amazing dresses. Want.


This guy is obsessed with knitting, so he's obviously a man after my own heart<3


I'm a HUGE Kristin Chenowith fan. I'm also a fan of her name (Olive) and her apartment full of florals. And that dog.


So I'm basically in love with this show, and now I'm really upset that it was cancelled. At least I have Netflix instant and a lot of colorful images to sift through.

4 comments :

  1. I hear you sister-girl. I was so upset when they canceled it. Thankfully my husband was hooked to so he bought me the seasons. We don't have cable so I sometimes put it on during the day, when I need some company or inspiration. I wish it was still on, the ending didn't do it justice.

    Fritzi Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that show.. So glad its got you inspired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, I LOVE Pushing Daisies. Super sad it ended :(
    It made me want a pie shop. :) Yay for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! I was so in love with Ned and was heartbroken when it stopped!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...