Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy DIY Week!

Hi friends! I'm back in the blog world, and I'm going to celebrate by having a week full of really fun DIY projects that people of all ages and skill-levels can enjoy. There will be a lot of holiday projects, Harry Potter costume accessories, and everyday tutorials. I'm so excited!

Here's a preview of some of the projects I'll share. Some will be this week, and then I'll post plenty more throughout the holiday season. So stay tuned!



And I haven't forgotten about that Harry Potter blog party I promised all of you. It will be this Thursday starting at 9 a.m. and going until the movie begins at midnight. So tell all your HP-obsessed friends to stop on by and enjoy some handmade costumes, recipes, and other goodies.

It's so good to be back! What have you been up to this past month?

1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...