Monday, November 22, 2010

Grand Re-Opening

Today is the day! My shop is finally open again on Etsy. I'll (hopefully - if the weather cooperates with me for photo-taking) be listing new items and changing around the photos all day today. I've already sold a few things and I'm SOOOOO happy to be back.


















I have a new line of super soft cowls, preppy scarves and cute headbands that I'll be adding very soon. I hope you enjoy the new direction wattlebird is taking. I can't wait to see what this year has in store!

4 comments :

  1. I favorited your shop! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm excited :)
    Ps-You've got an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! you have awesome hats!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...