Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Embellished Gift Bags

The holidays are quickly approaching, and we'll all be giving lots of gifts.  So instead of using the same old boring wrapping paper, why not excercise your creativity and just add a little something to a plain gift bag.  My mom made these. I think they're really adorable (and so simple). We'll be making a lot more this season, so I'll share more as we make them.

This one is just some paper ribbon made into bows and attached to the bag with small push-pins. 




And these candy canes are made of pipe cleaners and also attached with small push pins. 



There's so much you can do with this project. I can't wait to experiment more! Do you have any neat wrapping alternatives?

3 comments :

  1. love love love the candy cane one!!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea! So simple and so effective! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...