Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wanted: More Guest Bloggers

I'm back from vacation!! It was amazing - I'll definitely share some Hogwarts photos with you tomorrow. But for now, I'm getting ready to start a new job, and October is a really crazy freelance month for me as well, so I'm looking for a few more guest bloggers or regular contributors to help keep this blog company while I'm doing some other work. If interested, send me an email and we'll chat.

In other sad news, my shop will remain closed until November, because I won't have any time to make it to the post office. I was really excited to make some Halloween items, but I'll be working on some new holiday accessories for November and December when I'll be able to re-open.

For now, please stop by the blogs of my guest posters from last week. They are awesome, aren't they?

2 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see the HP pics, i love this blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back lady!! can't wait to see your new holiday accessories!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...