Friday, October 1, 2010

Shop Local: Philadelphia

I've never been to Philly, but if everyone there is as awesome as these Etsy sellers, I might just have to make a trip there soon.



This shop has a bunch of great crochet accessories. I actually own one of her bow headbands and I get so many compliments on it. I love it!





Not only are all of Mel's hats colorful and adorable, they're made of natural fibers and created using completely original patterns.




All of the jewelry in this shop is absolutely gorgeous. And each of the pieces are inspired by love, nature, peace and growth.




The drawings in this shop are so quirky and well-done. There's a huge variety of subjects and things that you won't see anywhere else.




This shop has capes, masks, crowns, and all kinds of accessories for superheroes and princesses. How could you not love it?




This shop has adorably flower accessories. Pretty much anything from hair clips to earrings to headbands is accounted for. There are so many colors and styles to choose from.




All of the flowers in this shop are handmade from scratch using recycled materials and reclaimed fabrics. There are so many beautiful pieces, I can't even pick a favorite!

6 comments :

  1. Annie, this is a great post, I love being introduced to other Etsians in my area! Thank you so much for including me, I am honored and excited to be featured on wattlebird. ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also based in Philly and love it here! Thanks for showing me some new shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Philly! Thank you so much for this great post, Annie! It was so lovely of you to feature my little shop as well :) Thank You!!!
    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, thanks so much for including me amongst these other amazing sellers based in Philly! Also, I LOVE your hats! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful! I especially enjoyed the blue knit bow. Thank you for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in NJ but I'm a Philly girl born and raised and yes, what great culture and style we have here.
    Thanks for this post!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...