The Tory Burch Foundation aims to help women entrepreneurs succeed through the use of microfinance loans, which are smaller loans for smaller businesses. The Tory Burch Foundation raises money for this cause through the sale of many promotional materials (shown below).
I'm so excited to be able to give away one of these items - a compilation CD. Tracks are listed below.
1) Michael Franti and Spearhead- “Hello Bonjour”
2) Willy Deville- “Come a Little Bit Closer”
3) Devendra Banhart- “Baby”
4) Laura Izibor- “From my Heart to Yours”
5) Melanie Fiona- “Give it to Me Right”
6) Lykke Li- “Little Bit”
7) Wyclef Jean- “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door”
8) The Smiths- “Bigmouth Strikes Again”
9) K’naan- “Take a Minute”
10) Santigold- “Your Voice”
11) Miriam Makeba- “Pata Pata”
12) Matt White- “Taking on Water”
13) Kanye West, Mos Def and Al B Black - “Good Night”
14) Santana and Citizen Cope- “Sideways”
15) Asa- “360”
16) The Neville Brothers- “Rivers of Babylon”
To enter, just leave a comment below. Share something about women or business, or whatever you want to share. Open to U.S. residents only. A winner will be chosen one week from today (October 25) so all entries must be in by noon on that day. Also, visit the Tory Burch Foundation to learn more about their cause, their partner organizations and what you can do to help.