Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Wishlist with Simply Samantha

It seems I'm not the only one with fall fever right now! Today's guest post is from Simply Samantha, who will share some of her very favorite fall essentials with you. See what she loves and then let us know what you love during this amazing season!

***

Out of all the seasons, fall is probably my favorite. The crisp air, leaves turning colors, cute clothes, fall festivals, and lots of sweet treats. However, here in the sunshine state, the crisp air doesn’t come into play until mid/late October. But that doesn’t stop me from loving the season of fall.

Here is my list of fall essentials.
Cute clothes! Gotta have them in the fall.  Here are some of my favorite articles of clothes for this fall season.

Wide collar shirts, Boyfriend cut jeans, Cute plain A-line skirt, simple flats, Sweaters and Carties,



Adorable beanies (you can find some cute ones at Wattlebirds esty shop), and shoulder bags.



Team Apparel – Fall means FOOTBALL time! If you’re a football fan don’t forget to support your favorite team and player.



Curling Iron – Become BFF with your curling iron this fall. Curls are a must in the colder seasons. If you ever need help, or wants to curling tips? Search Youtube. There are tons of lovely youtubers out there to help ;)


Sweet Treats – Some of my favorite fall treats include, candy corn, pumpkin whoopee pies, AND apple pie.
(these picture make you hungry don’t they??)


Music – I’m looking forward to this October because Miss.Taylor Swift is coming out with a new album that I can’t wait to buy. Also I love listening country music and contemporary songwriters during the fall.
Also don’t forget to do the Monster Mash at your Halloween party!

Movies- When I think of fall. I think of Charlie Brown.  When I was little, after we went trick or treating with our friends, we’d all come back, empty out our candy then kick back and watch good ole’ Charlie Brown. So “The Great Pumpkin Charlie brown” has always been a tradition to watch on Halloween in our house.


If you not into the cartoons, Give “October Sky” a chance. I love this movie and watch it every time it’s on t.v. Plus, the fact that Jake Gyllenhaal super cute doesn’t hurt the movie one bit! ;)


Into old movies like me?? Check out Arsenic and old lace staring the dashing Cary Grant. It’s Halloween drama/comedy. If you love Cary Grant, You’ll LOVE this movie!



Well, that’s my list of essentials for the fall. What’s on yours? Leave a comment and let me know, I’d love to hear what’s on your list for fall J

Samantha

5 comments :

  1. very fun list! I am the most non-athletic person on the planet, but I LOVE a good football jersey. Always a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun post, Samantha! Flats and sweets are always a must have for me. ;) October Sky is a great movie. I'll have to watch it again soon, thanks to you reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that football-sweatshirt !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Samantha! I love everything about fall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have that curling iron! Love it!

    Rachael

    p.s. Be sure to enter my giveaway when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...