Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Would Emma Wear

Gleeks around the country are preparing for the triumphant return of Glee in just a few short weeks. My friends and I are no exception. In fact, we're having a costume/viewing party to celebrate the premiere. Who will I be dressing as? Why, Emma Pillsbury of course!

Which brings me to my new favorite blog: What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? It's pretty self explanatory... lots of fashion inspired by the quirky, retro, cardigan-wearing guidance counselor. Even if you don't watch Glee, you're going to want to check out these outfits.


After the party, I'll be sure to share my outfit with you guys, along with an entire post of Glee costumes (just in time for Halloween!) So stay tuned!

1 comment :

  1. i CANNOT wait for Glee! and i have run into this blog too - its adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...