Friday, September 17, 2010

Tattoo Sketch

I've been thinking for a long time about what kind of back piece I would like to have permanently inked on my body one day. If you read this blog regularly, it probably doesn't surprise you that it's going to be Harry Potter themed. Here's a really terrible sketch.


The main part is Hogwarts castle, with Fawkes the phoenix flying above it and the quote, "Of course this is all happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

It's clearly still in the early development stages right now, but one day I will have enough money to make this happen.

3 comments :

  1. Great sketch! I'm LOVING your blog...I'm definitely following x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I really want a HP tattoo too, i'd probably have the snitch or something :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where you want to put it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...