Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Storm Trooper Hat

I believe that modesty is a virtue, but what I'm about to show you might just be a little too awesome for my own good. I'm trying not to gush about it too much, but I do think I'm in love.


Yes, that is a storm trooper hat from Star Wars. Yes, I did make it. It's probably one of my favorite things I've ever done. Seriously. It was fairly simple too. The hat is a pretty standard hat pattern (the one I use for the majority of my hats) in white acrylic yarn. And all of the facial features are made of felt and hand-stitched onto the hat.




What have you done lately that you're really proud of?

6 comments :

  1. That... is... INCREDIBLE!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is AWESOME, Annie! Go ahead and toot your horn ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is CRAZY COOL! I would SO buy it :D

    Love your blog and blog look by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no you didn't! that hat is SO creative!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...