Sunday, September 12, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

I had an awesome, relaxing, and productive weekend. I did a lot of knitting and picture-taking and website-building. I also had some fun and did some good old fashioned loafing.



I went out to the local apple orchard to get some fall goodies - apples, apple pie, apple cider, apple cinnamon bread, and homemade donuts. Needless to say, our house smells like autumn and it's fantastic! Plus, the apple orchard has some cute animals to hang out with.



The pigs are my favorite!


We also decorated the house for fall, so there are a lot of leaves and great fall colors taking over right now. I love this season so much!



I hope you all had a great weekend too! Anyone do anything exciting??

1 comment :

  1. eeek, i love 'fall' too, or as we call it here in england autumn :)
    such beautiful colours! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...